Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your turnaround time for repairs?
- All iPhones/ipods will be repaired and shipped back to you the same day we receive your device. This excludes liquid damage repairs because it takes extra time to clean the components due to corrosion.
- Do all repairs cover parts and labor?
- Yes, we will never charge you extra for labor. Also, the repair you select from our website will include all parts needed to repair that particular issue.
- What if you guys receive the device and the incorrect repair was selected and paid for on the website?
- No worries. We will give you a call for approval to credit/adjust your payment before we repair any device with a misdiagnosis.
- What if my iPhone/iPod was not able to be repaired by XpressFix? (I.e. Too much corrosion due to liquid damage?)
- We will issue you a credit for the repair that you purchased (Excludes shipping). And, of course, either send your device back to you or recycle it, your choice.
- Will any data on my device be accessed or stored elsewhere?
- Absolutely not. XpressFix has a zero tolerance policy toward data disclosure. Our technicians will ONLY access your device to test functionality (speakers, microphone, signal antennas etc.). However, it is highly recommended to back up your device by using iTunes before mailing it in.
- Do you offer a warranty for your repairs/parts?
- Yes. All parts and repairs received by XpressFix have a 90 day warranty (See Terms and Conditions for full warranty specifics.)
- If I tried to repair the device myself and could not complete it, may I send the iPhone/iPod disassembled to XpressFix for professional repair?
- Absolutely. Follow the standard diagnosis/checkout process on our web site and include all the components as best as possible so that our technicians can repair your device without charging you for any extra parts.
- Does XpressFix buy broken iPhones/iPods?
- Yes we do. If you have an iPhone or iPod that you'd rather sell for some quick cash, just fill out our "Sell Your iPhone/iPod" form and one of our representatives will call you back with an offer.
- Where do I ship my device to?
- Our repair center is located in Foster City, CA. You will receive an e-mail with the shipping address upon checking out for your repair.
- Are shipments insured and if so, what does that cover?
- Yes. All shipments arranged by XpressFix are 100% insured. This would completely cover the total cost of the device if it was damaged or lost during the shipping process. Please keep in mind though; XpressFix is not responsible for any shipments which we have not arranged.
- Can XpressFix bill my personal shipping account if needed?
- Yes we can. Please just call our toll-free customer service number 1-888-893-5218 and inform one of our representatives that you are placing an order with your own personal shipping account.
- What do I have to send in with my device?
- Please remove your SIM card and send us your device well packaged in a box or container. Also, there will be instructions included in an email that you will receive that has all the information needed in order to ship us your iPhone/iPod.
- How can I track my shipment and/or check the status of my order?
- You will be emailed a confirmation immediately after finishing your transaction, which will include a tracking number so that you will have access to track your shipment anytime you desire. If you would like to check the status of your order, please just call our toll-free number 1-888-893-5218 and have your order number (found in your confirmation email) on hand so that one of our representatives can gladly assist you in a timely manner.
- What forms of payment does XpressFix accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), as well as any debit card that has a Visa or MasterCard logo on it. If you desire, you may also use PayPal. Currently, XpressFix does NOT accept payments in the form of cash, check, or money orders.
- When will my credit/debit card be charged?
- Your card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your device.
- How can I obtain a copy of my invoice?
- Your invoice is automatically emailed to you just after you finished your order. If you have accidently lost this email, please just call our toll free number 1-888-893-5218 and a representative will be glad to resend your invoice via email.
Visit Our Locations
Still Have Questions?
Please feel free to contact us by phone or email if you have any questions about our services. All emails are replied to within 1 business day. We're here to help!